Big! Segmented! Hex! This is a huge hex-segemented digit, so big it won't fit on a single breadboard. Luscious 2.3" tall digits with bright red segments. Each digit comes with 16-segmented digit plus one decimal point. The other decimal point doesn't light up - you could color it in with a black sharpie if the unlit dot is distracting. Adafruit don't have a backpack or driver for this digit, but you can connect the common anode to about 5VDC and then connect a 200-1000 ohm resistor from each cathode to ground each segment through a 74HC595 or microcontroller pin.
Red Hex-Segment Single Digit - 2.3" Tall Common anode (1:58)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.