This is the low profile Raspberry Pi microSD card adapter from Adafruit. We know what you’re thinking, “Why can’t you just use a regular microSD card adapter?” With this you can slip your microSD memory card into the the low profile adapter which is half the length of your typical adapter. This adapter is near flush with the PCB of the Raspberry Pi once inserted and only extends out about 3mm past the dev board with the microSD inserted.
This adapter is only about 5.5mm thick and can easily fit into most cases that could surround a RPi without need of removing the case.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade