This module is designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi B+/A+ IO expansion modules, which can effectively solve the Raspberry send IO port insufficient. Module uses four 74HC595 chips to expand 32 IO ports. As shown above, the top of the module will expand the IO of Raspberry Pi again that can be cascaded for more IO expansion modules can theoretically unlimited expansion.
Expanded 32 GPIO
Infinity connection for the same module
Use wiringPi API ,sample code
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
Raspberry Pi 2X13 port
Raspberry Pi 2X13 cascade port
Q0-Q31 expanded IO port
Working voltage: 2.4V-5V
IO voltage: 3.3V
Expanded 32 unidirectional IO
Connection through SPI
100 MHz (typical) shift out frequency
8-bit serial input
8-bit serial or parallel output
Specified from -40C to +85C and from -40C to +125C
Drive the lattice screen
Driver numeric display
Drive matrix LED
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.