The DA/AD module is specifically designed for RaspberryPi. It communicated with RaspberryPi through I2C bus. There is a LED light on the board that you can adjust brightness through DA. The module supply 4 ADC channel through header on the left side of module and the thermistor interface. The user can choose according to actual demand and use them. The module is easy to use even you don’t need to write C code. Because the module support wiringPi so you can use shell script to control it.
- Use PCF8591T chip
- DA/AD in one module
- 8bit high resolution DA/AD
- Compatible with wiringPi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
- Supply thermistor and photoresistance
- Raspberry Pi connection port
- Thermistor interface
- 4 external analog channel
- Electric level switch jumper
- LED of DA choice jumper
- Working voltage: 2.5V-6.0V
- 8-bit successive approximation A/D conversion
- Multiplying DAC with one analog output
- Analog voltage range from Vss to VDD
- 4 analog inputs configurable as single ended or differential inputs
- Max sampling rate given by I2C-bus speed
- −40°C to +85°C operation
- Supply monitoring
- Reference setting
- Analog control loop
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.