Imagine a sensor shield which you can use with any of your Pycom multi-network modules! This is what Pycom provides with Pysense and Pytrack – a leg up to get you off to a great start really quickly
- Super accurate GNSS + Glonass GPS
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer
- USB port with serial access
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD ard compatibility
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
Location Services Supported
Use with Pybytes
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform will be everything there needs to be in place to gather, organise and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect or an ambitious tech hobbyist we’ll soon have you connected.
55m x 35mm x 10mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Pycom Pytrack Getting Started
In this getting started guide we’ll use the Pytrack from Pycom to detect our location on Earth using the onboard GPS module and use the accelerometer to control a 3D model on the PC. I put a WiPy onto my Pytrack, connected it to the PC and...
- Pycom Pysense & Pytrack: How to Update Firmware
Pysense and Pytrack boards have a “firmware update mode”. Unlike the Pycom microcontrollers you don’t add a jumper to the board to access this mode, you hold down the on-board button when you plug it in. The board appears to Wi...
- Pycom Pytrack Overview
Yes! The Pytrack is the Pycom board to get if you’re after a GNSS! A what? Yeah, we're used to calling them GPSes too. But global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) belong to different countries, GPS is just the US one. GLONASS is the Russian ...
- Pycom SiPy Overview
If there’s an odd one in the Pycom family of microprocessor boards it’s this one, the SiPy. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just that its sister board the LoPy4 has the same capabilities as SiPy, plus a LoRa radio, fo...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.