Imagine a sensor shield which you can use with any of your Pycom multi-network modules! This is what we give you with Pysense and Pytrack a leg up to get you off to a great start really quickly.
- Super accurate GNSS + Glonass GPS
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer
- USB port with serial access
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD ard compatibility
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
Location Services Supported
Use with Pybytes
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform will be everything there needs to be in place to gather, organise and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect or an ambitious tech hobbyist we’ll soon have you connected.
- Size: 55m x 35mm x 10mm
- Weight: 11g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Build Internet-Connected Electronics Projects
What do we mean when we talk about the "Internet of Things"? Mostly we're talking about tiny computers that have access to the internet and do some useful work. Unlike the computers we're used to holding in our hands, they don't have a touchscreen an...
- Pycom FiPy Getting Started
Say you want to build a sun-tracking solar panel. You could add a tiny computer, like an Arduino, to control it. That might be all you need. But what if you need to connect to it to control it from somewhere else? Connecting it into your home Wi-Fi w...
- Pycom FiPy Overview
This is the Big Daddy of the Pycom range of devices. The Pycom FiPy has all these connection capabilities (with one tiny caveat): Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 16Mbps LoRa (all regions, not 433MHz) Sigfox Cellular LTE (Cat-M1/NB-IoT) Bluetooth Low Energy ...
- IoT with LoRaWAN, Pycom, The Things Network & Node-RED
In our two previous Pycom articles we covered Building a LoRaWAN Nano Gateway to The Things Network, and creating Your First LoRaWAN Node on The Things Network. In these articles we used the mighty powerful Pycom LoPy (part of the Pycom range) to bui...
- Building a LoRaWAN Nano Gateway to The Things Network
In this article we'll see how to build a Nano Gateway to The Things Network (TTN) using a Pycom device with LoRa: a LoPy4 or a FiPy. When you build an IoT project using LoRaWAN you only want to worry about two things: your IoT devices and the I...
- Pycom Pytrack Getting Started
In this getting started guide we’ll use the Pytrack from Pycom to detect our location on Earth using the onboard GPS module and use the accelerometer to control a 3D model on the PC. I put a WiPy onto my Pytrack, connected it to the PC and...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.