The highest quality test clips in the world! This Pomona SMD Grabber will last you years, if not decades. Use these to make your very own test cables and jigs. Push down on the end to extend the grabber clip. When 'grabbing', the plastic shroud helps avoid shorting, a common annoyance with alligator clips.
These are the really nice ultra small grabber that can snag TQFP and SOIC pins.
The SMD Grabber clips are a great way to test and connect without soldering, these clips are best for SMT parts, they're a little too small for most thru-hole components
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.