These plastic mounting brackets are specifically designed to work with Pololu's mini plastic gearmotors. Both the offset and 90-degree configurations of the mini plastic gearmotors are compatible with these brackets. The brackets are sold in pairs, and four M3×12mm screws and M3 nuts are included (two for each bracket). In some orientations, the mini plastic gearmotors have a lip that causes the bracket to be raised off of the mounting surface; for those cases, two 1.25mm-thick spacer plates (one for each bracket) are also included. You can see the spacer being used in the rightmost picture below.
Pololu also offer a tall version of this bracket that allows for alternate mounting options that might be more appropriate for particular applications.
|Dimension diagram of Mini Plastic Gearmotor Bracket – Wide. Units are mm over [inches].|
This diagram is also available as a downloadable PDF (97k pdf).
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade