These plastic mounting brackets are specifically designed to work with Pololu's mini plastic gearmotors. Both the offset and 90-degree configurations of the mini plastic gearmotors are compatible with these brackets. The brackets are sold in pairs, and four M3×12mm screws and M3 nuts are included (two for each bracket). In some orientations, the mini plastic gearmotors have a lip that causes the bracket to be raised off of the mounting surface; for those cases, two 1.25mm-thick spacer plates (one for each bracket) are also included. You can see the spacer being used in the rightmost picture below.
Pololu also offer a tall version of this bracket that allows for alternate mounting options that might be more appropriate for particular applications.
|Dimension diagram of Mini Plastic Gearmotor Bracket – Wide. Units are mm over [inches].|
This diagram is also available as a downloadable PDF (97k pdf).
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.