- Size: 48(L) x 48(W) x 110 (H) ±0.2mm
- Input K type thermocouple (TC)
- Accuracy Measuring accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Cold-end compensation tolerance: ±2℃（can be modified by software in 0~50℃）
- Resolution: 14 bit
- Sampling cycle: 0.5 Sec
- Display Process value (PV), Setting value (SV)
- Output, alarm and self-tuning can be indicated by: LED
- PIN control (including ON/OFF, step-type PID and continuous PID)
- Self-tuning control
- Relay output: contact capacity 250V AC 3A (resistive load) (Refrigeration)
- Voltage pulse output: 0/12V (suitable for solid state relay SSR) (Heating-up, a 12V relay needed)
- Alarm function output: 1 way
- Contact capacity of output: 250V AC 3A (resistive load)
Setting value (SV): identical to measuring range (PV)
- Proportional band (P): 0~full range (ON/OFF control when set to 0)
- Integral time (I): 0~3600 sec (No integral action when set to 0)
- Derivative time (D): 0~3600 sec (No derivative action when set to 0)
- Heat-reset proportional cycle: 1~100 sec
- Detective temperature range：0 to 400℃
- Insulation resistance: >50M ohm(500V DC)
- Insulation resistance: 1500V AC/min
- Power Consumption: 10 VA
- Service environment: 0~50℃, environment with no corrosive gas 30~85% RH
- Only clean the instrument when power off
- Please use a soft cloth or cotton paper to clean up the stain on the display
- Do not clean up or touch the display by hard matters in case of any scratch
- Never use sharp & hard matters such ass screwdrivers or ball pan to touch the buttons on the panel, in case of any scratch or damage.
- Here is link provided by one of our customers for setting other parameters in "meter parameter mode".
- You may read it for details.
- Package Contents:
PID Digital Temperature Control Controller F/C X 1
Thermocouple (K type) X 1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.