Connecting wires to the Raspberry Pi GPIO? The Pi GPIO reference board from Low Voltage Labs provides an easy way to make sure you are hooking up the wires correctly.
- Only 0.8mm thick.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Rev 1 and Rev 2 GPIO.
- Idiot proof, really! You can’t put it on backwards.
- Also makes a great keychain.
This is for the Raspberry Pi Model B only!
Pi GPIO Reference Board (1:31)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.