The pcDuino AV Kit includes everything you need to get your pcDuino powered, networked and connected to an HDMI enabled TV or monitor. If you don’t happen to have all of these cables laying around, this is the easiest way to get up and running with your pcDuino.
Although this kit was originally put together for the pcDuino, it works equally well for other boards like the BeagleBone Black and the Raspberry Pi variants.
- 1 x Wall Power Adapter (5V 2A)
- 1 x 6ft. HDMI cable
- 1 x 3ft. Micro USB cable
- 1 x 4 port USB hub
- 1 x 5ft. Ethernet cable
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.