- Size: 114×165×1.6mm
- 1oz Cu PCB
Kinsten manufacture the positive resist coated printed circuit board (PCB) for many prototyping, educational and low volume applications. Even some high volume applications have used Kinsten PCB to keep the full process secure and in-house.
Phenolic substrate PCB is particularly suitable for less demanding applications. Kinsten only supply it with 1oz copper cladding on one side. The phenolic substrate is coloured brown, and is commonly seen in older electrical equipment. It is easier to cut and drill compared to fibre-glass PCB
However, it is not as robust, and is not suitable for use in situations where vibration or flexing is present. Care in soldering is recommended, as excessive soldering temperature or times can lead to charring more readily than fibre-glass substrate.
The positive resist has good exposure latitude and can produce very detailed track layouts when a suitable artwork and processing is used.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.