OSMC is a free and open source media player based on Linux. We love the OSMC RF Remote Control for a Raspberry Pi media center. Each button on this remote is mapped to a unique function within OSMC. The USB receiver makes installation a snap and serves as the receiver for the remote. The RF design means no more line of sight issues - you can operate your media center from any angle! Each purchase of a remote helps support OSMC.
OSMC runs on all models of Raspberry Pi and is available for free download here! For the best performance OSMC recommends a Class 10 SD card, a stable power supply, and at least 1GB RAM for your Raspberry Pi. These aren't required for the Remote Control but it sure helps.
- OSMC remote control unit
- OSMC remote battery (CR-232)
- USB receiver
Note: Raspberry Pi, Class 10 SD card, and power supply are not included! You'll need all those to complete your OSMC build. We also have a DIY tutorial for turning your Raspberry Pi into a media center.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.