Netduino Go is a plug-and-play Netduino with support for more GPIOS, serial ports, analog inputs, and PWMs. Netduino Go has four times the speed (168MHz), six times the code space (384KB), and twice the available RAM (100KB+) of Netduino Plus.
Some of you aren't yet comfortable picking up a soldering iron, or you don't want to spend your time calculating resistor band colors. With Netduino Go, we've virtualized all the peripherals. All you have to do is pick what you need and plug it in. Besides, each module has a small microchip which works together with the mainboard, easy to use.
8 gobus ports, compatible with gobus modules
STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
Speed: 168MHz, Cortex-M4
Code Storage: 384 KB
RAM: 100+ KB
Power LED: white
Gobus port leds: 8 blue
Input: micro USB powered
Output: 5VDC and 3.3VDC switched
Max current: 300mA @ 5.0VDC(up to 500mA @ 3.3VDC)
Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
Two gobus cables: one 5cm, one 10cm
Four sticky feet
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.