Want to dip your toes into the world of FPGA design - but a little scared of the complexity? You may find a friend in the Mojo. The Mojo is a FPGA development board that is designed from the ground up to be easy to use.
The entire goal of the Mojo is to make getting started with FPGA and digital design as easy as possible. To go along with the dev board there is a set of tutorials to help you get started and expand your knowledge of digital design.
The Mojo features include:
- Spartan 6 XC6SLX9 FPGA
- 84 digital IO pins
- 8 analog inputs
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 1 reset button
- 1 LED to show when the FPGA is correctly configured
- On board voltage regulation that can handle 4.8V - 12V
- A microcontroller (ATmega32U4) used for configuring the FPGA, USB communications, and reading the analog pins
- On board flash memory to store the FPGA configuration file
- The Mojo is made in the USA.
The V3 version of the Mojo features a more robust USB port than the V2, minor cosmetic changes, and an upgraded microcontroller with extra memory for adding your own code.
Mojo FPGA Development Board (6:45)
- Max Dimensions: 63.55mm / 2.5" x 78.8mm / 3.1" x 12.82mm / 0.5"
For product support for all Embedded Micro products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.