New Updated Version - Compatible with both Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 with Dual Light Pipes! The ModMyPi Modular Raspberry Pi case!
ModMyPi's new deluxe Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B case is a fully customizable and adaptable modular unit aimed to suit a range of Raspberry Pi applications. Designed with a stealth look and integrated LED lights pipes, it’s the perfect accessory to any Raspberry Pi enthusiast’s toolkit!
The Modular Case comes equipped with a range of customizable modular features including optional optical window, stackable 10mm spacer plates, micro SD card cover, dual-use USB & HDMI security shroud, secure screw locking, VESA adaptors, and internal SD card holder.
Spacer plates are designed to be stacked up to 5 spacers high, so you can grow your Pi case with your project! Additional Screws are Required for more than 1 Spacer.
- Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B and B+ Two-Part (Lid & Base) Plastic Case
- LED Status Light Pipes
- Stealth Streamlined Look - Spouse Tested & Confirmed
- Clip Fit Raspberry Pi Mount with Optional Screw Locking (Included)
- Positive and Secure Case Locking via Screws (Included)
- Designed for Hacking - Extra Large Internal Room for Breakout Boards
- Airflow - Internal Volume Perfect for Adding Heat Sinks & Keeping your Pi Cool
- GPIO 40 Pin Ribbon Cable Slot
- CSI Camera Cable Cable Slot
- DSI LCD Video Cable Slot
- GPIO Fly-Through Cable Slot for Smart Power Supply Switches
- Additional Internal SD Card Holder
- In-Built Four Point 50mm M3 Mount & Two Point 40mm M3 Wall Mount Features
- Matt Finish Body with Gloss Cap
- Optical See-Through Window (Clear Version Only)
- Available in a Range of Colours Including Black, Blue, Clear, White and Raspberry
- Designed in the UK
- Strong & Durable ABS Plastic
- Length: 104.95mm
- Width: 74.95mm
- Height: 36.00mm
Internal Dimensional Volume for Breakout Boards
- Length: 90.00mm
- Width: 58.50mm
- Height*: 25.70mm (*Measured from Top of RPi PCB to Internal Top of Lid)
- Internal Volume HAT Compliant
Modular Add-On Options Include the Following
- Micro SD Card Cover
- Flush, Lockable and Tamper-Proof.
- Secure your Micro SD Card from Probing Fingers
- Protect your Micro SD Card from Accidental Knocks & Bangs
- 10mm Stackable Spacers
- Makes Your Case Compatible with 99% of Breakout Boards
- Spacers Raise Internal Height by 10mm Enabling the Case to Grow with your Project
- Spacers can be Stacked Increasing Internal Height by up to 50mm or more!
- Great for Embedded Applications, and Hobbyist Projects
- USB & HDMI Security Cover
- Dual-Use - Compatible with Either Set of I/O Ports e.g. HDMI or USB Side
- Secure and Tamper-Proof
- RJ45 & Micro USB Power Breakout Hatches
- Off-Set to Enable the Use & Internal Protection of up to 4 Nano USB Dongles!
- VESA Mounts
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Raspberry Pi Workshop for Beginners
Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Workshop for Beginners! Here you'll be able to follow along with our series of bite-sized videos that cover everything you'll need to know to get started with your Raspberry Pi, and start making awesome projects. My name...
- Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi 3A+
There is a new board in the Raspberry Pi family! In this Tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set up your new Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+.To setup your Raspberry Pi 3A+ you will need: A Raspberry Pi 3A+ A Preloaded NOOBS SD Card A power ...
- How to Connect to your Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Remotely Using SSH
Sometimes a good Raspberry Pi project needs to be in a place that just hard to reach. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ has a small form factor and is well suited for being tucked away inside a box, ceiling, or wherever your project demands. It's not pra...
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Comparison
There is a new Raspberry Pi! The long-awaited upgrade to the Rasberry Pi 1 Model A+ (Rpi1 A+). In this article, we are going to look at how much improvement the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ (Rpi3 A+) is over the Rpi1 A+ as well as how it stacks ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Rain Gauge Data Logger
Summary A Raspberry Pi 3B is used to collect digital counts from an electronic rain gauge (1mm of rain per reed switch closure by magnetic see-saw). It has been running without issues for over 12 months. A UPS powers the Pi so it is immune from short power glitches. The total count is displayed on an LCD screen with reset and inc/dec test buttons. “To HTML” and “To LCD” routines are also included to simp...
- Television Media Centre
Introduction: I have a flat screen television that is about 7 years old that I purchased before Smart TVs were commonly available. What I wanted to achieve with My Pi project was to turn my slightly old TV into a media centre. I wanted to play music through my TV as well as play saved movies and stream internet content. It was important for me to be able to stream ABC iView and SBS On Demand as they provide a free service and ...
- Mass SD card Image Writer
We've built a mass SD card writer using a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, some USB hubs and SD card readers. This beast has enough ports to write 49 SD cards at once! At Core Electronics, sometimes logistics hang-ups mean that suppliers cannot meet our demand for pre-flashed SD cards. During these periods we have to pick up the slack by manually imaging blank SD cards we source ourselves. Of course, this is a super-tedious process, and ...
- Mini NES Style Game Console with Raspberry Pi
My son really wanted one of the mini NES when they were released, however he missed out. I already knew that you could use a raspberry pi as an arcade emulator, so I thought why not build him one.
Tags: mini nes raspberry pi
- Raspberry Pi IoT Doorbell
This Raspberry Pi, IoT Doorbell is basically a simple smart Door Bell, which takes a photo of whoever rings it, and emails it to the specified email address, and keeps all the photos in a folder. (along with going Ding-Dong). Any Problems, just leave a comment/start a discussion below....
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.