The magic of 3D printing is now more affordable and accessible than ever! Meet The Micro 3D Printer by M3D, the first truly consumer 3D printer. Sporting a compact design, user-friendly software, and replaceable print beds and nozzles, it’s perfect for beginners and experts alike.
This is the Micro 3D Printer - Black - Retail Edition which is more like a starter kit of sorts as it comes with a 1 year warranty and a free spool of 3D Ink Filament. 3D printing software, USB cable, and power adapter are also included.
Note - For bigger spools of 3D filament like the ones We carry in the store you'll need a stand-alone filament holder mounted directly behind or on top of the printer.
The Micro can be used right out of the box to make custom creations come to life. Just plug in the printer, download models, click print, and dive headfirst into the innovative world of 3D printing. Some of Adafruit's favorite features include:
- Micro Motion Sensor Chip - Intelligent positioning feedback for precision
- Carbon Fiber Rods - The carbon fiber rods provide for a sturdy and lightweight build
- Aerospace Grade Ceramic Heater System - Rapid and precise heating
- Maintenance Free Printing - A multi-calibration system ensuring reliable prints
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations. Only available in USA and Canada!
- Printer Dimensions: 185mm x 185mm x 185mm / 7.3" x 7.3" x 7.3"
- Printer Weight: 2.2 lb / 1 kg
- Power: Each order will include a 120V external power supply
- Print Bed: self-leveling, replaceable & non-heated
- X/Y Positioning Resolution: 15 microns
- Layer Resolution: 50 to 350 microns (150-250 micron resolution for the best quality)
- Nozzle: 0.35 mm (replaceable)
- Micro motion chip provides completely automatic leveling and calibration.
- Print Dimensions:
- Print height: 116mm / 4.6"
- Base Print Area: 109mm x 113mm / 4.3" x 4.5”
- Print Area Above 74mm: 91mm x 84mm / 3.6” x 3.3"
- Removeable Print Bed Size: 128mm x 128mm / 5" x 5"
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows (7, 8) & Mac (10.6, 10.8). Linux may be available in the future.
- File Formats Supported: STL and OBJ
- Filament Materials Supported: 1.75mm filaments in ABS, PLA, NinjaFlex, SemiFlex, HIPS & Nylon. Metal & Wood filaments are NOT supported.
For software updates, example models to print, videos, and instructional materials visit the M3D support page. For product support, replacement parts and warranty visit the M3D forums, M3D FAQ or contact M3D technical support directly.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.