The ADMP401 is a high quality, low cost analog output bottom ported omnidirectional MEMS microphone. That was a mouthful! A wide frequency response and low current consumption makes it perfect for embedded applications.****Check for a breakout board below.
- Sensitivity of -42 dBV
- Low current consumption of <250 uA
- Single-ended analog output
- Flat frequency response from 100 Hz to 15 kHz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.