Click click click - oh pardon me I was having fun clicking away on my mechanical decade counters. Each order comes with five individual counters. They're snap together so you can connect as many or as few as you'd like. Each one has two buttons - an up counter and down counter. Once you get to 9 it circles back to zero. On the back is a PCB with 11 contacts - one common and then 10 that are shorted to the common one by one as the counter goes by that number.
These make for an interesting interface! This one is the smaller size with a bezel size of 1.85" x 0.94" (for 5 counters with 2 end caps)
- bezel size 1.85" x 0.94" (for 5 counters with 2 end caps)
- mounting hole size 1.72" x 0.875" (for 5 counters with 2 end caps)
- total depth (from front of button to the edge of the PCB) 1.6"
- single counter width 0.32"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- All About Electrical Switches
On and Off. It’s the basis for all electronics, from the most sophisticated computer network to a simple circuit. Electronics is all about using one thing, to control another, input and output, on and off. Even the transistors inside modern com...
- Switches, Debouncing and the Arduino
When we boil it down, everyday interactions with electronics are usually limited to controlling stuff with switches. Whether it be turning on the lights, switching on your laptop or turning on the kettle, all examples of how a physical switch works...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.