Worm Geared Motor, a new type DC geared motor on Makeblock platform, is widely used in intelligent automation, DIY robots, and mechanical arms projects. This Worm Geared Motor, equipped with a customized 8mm output shaft with key slot, can be used to set up your projects easily.
- Brass-made worm gear and full-metal gear in the reduction box ensure high intensity and wear resistance feature;
- Equipped with a customized 8mm output shaft with key slot;
- Strong self-locking function;
- Strong magnetic carbon brush ensure the free forward/reversal rotation of the motor.
- Rated Voltage: 12 V;
- No Load Speed: 6 RPM;
- Rated Torque: 10 Kgf.cm;
- Stall Torque: 38(Min)Kgf.cm;
- Reduction Ratio: 1:1012;
- Product Dimension (L*W*H): -76.8 x 32 x 25mm (3.02 x 1.25 x 0.98inch) ;
- Net Weight: 170g (6oz)
Part List:1 × Worm Geared Motor DC12.0V/6RPM
1 × PH2.0-2P to Stripped-End Cable
1 × Plug 3.96-2P
1 × Magnetic Flux
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.