MG995 servo is a simple, commonly used standard servo for your mechanical needs such as robotic head, robotic arm. It comes with a stardard 3 pin power and control cable for easy using and metal gears for high torque.
A Me RJ25 Adapter also help you to connect the servo with Me Baseboard or Makeblock Orion easily.
MG995 Standard Servo x 1
Mounting Screw x 1
Four Point Horn x 1
Six Point Horn x 1
Double Arm Horn x 1
Circle Horn x 1
Rubber Grommets x 4
Phillips Screw x 4
Brass Eyelets x 4
|Gear type||5 Metal Gear|
|Horn gear spline|
|Connector wire||FP: 240mm±5mm JR: 300mm±5mm|
|Splash water resistance||No|
|No load speed||0.17sec/60°|
|Peak stall torque||9.0kg.cm|
|Command signal||Pulse width modification|
|Amplifier type||Digital controller|
|Pulse width range||500～2500usec|
|Running degree||180±2°(when 500～2500usec)|
|Dead band width||4 usec|
|Rotating direction||Counterclockwise (when 500～2500usec)|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.