The Me Stepper Driver V1.0 is a easy to use stepper motor driver board based on chip A4988, generally used to drive bipolar stepper motors precisely. It is perfect for 3D printing, CNC, Makeblock Music Robot as well as a lot of other applications where it's necessary to control precise movement.
The A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes. Plus, we add a on-board DIP Switch and a on-board potentimeter, so you can change step modes and the current of motor easily.
- A4988 stepper driver chip
- Compatible with 4 wire bi-polar stepper motors
- A potentiometer to control the current of the stepper motor
- A on-board DIP Switch(2 POS SIDE ACTUATED) support full, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth-step modes
- A buildin fuse protects board and chip from over current or any shortage by any reasons
- A on board heat sink helping heat dissipation allows driver chip current up to 1.35A
easy to use
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- A power indicator
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me BaseBoard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Max current: ±1.35A
- Max motor drive voltage: 25V
Note: Me BaseBoard max supply voltage 12V
- Logic voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 48mm*24mm(Length × Width)
1 x Me Stepper Motor Driver V1.0
1 x HT3.96-4P
1 x heat sink
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.