This is a 50k dial type potentiometer with knob which can be rotated up to 270 degrees. It can convert rotary motion to an analog input which can be used to control the speed of a mobile robot, the brightness of RGB LEDs, or others.
- A power indicator andavoltage state indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
Note: the voltage indicator starts lighting until the output voltage is up to 1.8V, and the output voltage is bigger, the brighter the blue led indicator light
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Signal type: Analog (range from 0 to 970)
- Rotary angle: 270 degree
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.