Me Light Sensor is used to detect the light intensity. It's like a Me Light and Grayscale Sensor without the white LED. Almost the same function and usage, but a little cheaper. You can use it to make a intelligent dimming lamp, a laser communication system, or something cooler. The library is same as Me Light and Grayscale Sensor.
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade