Makeblock Me Dual DC Motor Driver is the improvement version of Me Motor Driver V2.1. With on board RJ25 ports, you can drive two DC motors at a constant current of 1A (2A peak). The motor driver IC on the board is TB6612, TB6612 is a high efficiency MOSFET driver, with low heat dissipation. Over current protection included to stop the driver IC burned out. This is the DC Motor Driver, get encoder motor driver here.
- TB6612PNG motor driver IC with High efficient MOSFET-based H-bridges
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming
- 6 V to 12 V motor supply range
- 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (2 A peak)
- Over-current protection
- Easy wiring with RJ25 interface
- Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me BaseShield or Me Baseboard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1 A
- Peak output current per channel: 2 A
For more information about this product, please visit our wiki page.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.