The Magician Chassis is our latest robot platform from Dagu. It features two gearmotors with 65mm wheels and a rear caster. The chassis plates are cut from acrylic with a wide variety of mounting holes for sensors, controllers, power, etc. Simply bolt the two pre-cut platforms together, attach the motors and caster and add your favorite robotics controller. This kit includes all of the parts needed to assemble the chassis as well as a 4xAA battery holder with barrel jack termination.
This new version comes with new hardware that matches what the instructions actually say is in the kit. No more confusing mix-ups or inconsistencies!
Note: The chassis requires assembly but has detailed instructions.
Dimensions: 110 x 174mm
- Max Motor Voltage: 6VDC
- No Load Speed: 90±10rpm
- No Load Current:190mA(max.250mA)
- Torque: 800gf.cm
- Stall Current: ~1A
- 65mm Diameter Wheels (30mm Wide)
- Plastic Rims with Solid Rubber Tires
- Dual Output Shafts
- Wheel Encoder Boards Included
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade