The Gizmo's and Gadgets Kit is one of the best ways to get your child or student involved in their learning. The thing we love about littleBits is how easily it incites creativity in young minds! This kit, in particular, is designed to let people invent! A step above the previous kits, the Gizmo's and Gadgets Kit v2 has BLE Bluetooth Modules, for integrating over the air communication into your invention. Now you can create a remote controlled littleBits-bot, a bubble-blowing machine and more. Everything you need to get going with a fun-filled littleBits invention session comes in this kit.
Scroll down a little further to see the package contents; the short version is that it has 13 bits for the 16 projects included in the kit.
At its core, littleBits is the same ultra-simplistic idea as it always has been. This kit ups the ante on what a beginner kit should contain! As always the book that comes with your kit is fantastic, an A4, full colour, guided tour of your kit, with illustrated guides on each of the 16 guided projects. For finishing touches on your ingenious inventions, there are craft tools and cardboard cut outs included too. If you want to develop critical thinking via project-based learning not to mention a positive, can-do attitude in your child or student, the Gizmo's and Gadgets kit is the way to go!
Check out the official video from littleBits below; you can't deny how awesome this kit is.
What can you create with this kit? Check out all these great littleBits Inventions or download the Invention Guide
- Smarter Screen Time - Turn kids' screen-time addiction into a passion for hands-on inventing.
- The Latest Technology - Our first Bluetooth-enabled kit.
- Learn At Home - Extend STEM/STEAM learning from the classroom to the home.
- Guarenteed Fun - Created and tested with real, live kids to make sure it’s tons of fun.
- It's All In The Box - Includes all accessories, instructions & materials you need for 16 inventions.
- Endless Inventions - Find thousands of additional invention instructions online & on the app.
- Get Interactive - Tap into your smart device's camera, display, touch screen & gyroscope.
- It's All Reusable - Reuse Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions.
See Whats In The Box
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our littleBits Gizmos and Gadgets Kit (2nd Edition) Review
The new Gizmos and Gadgets revision 2.0 from littleBits is here and we've decided to review the kit for any budding inventors (or inventor's parents) out there. The v1.0 kit was impressive enough, we were interested to see what littleBits could have ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our littleBits Rule Your Room Kit Review
"Yes, I would recommend this a friend." That's the verdict of 90% of people who pick up the Rule your Room Kit from littleBits. We love it so much, we're most definitely recommending it to you and your family. But you don't need to take our word f...
- What is the better tech, innoBits or littleBits?
We get a lot of interest from parents and educators surrounding littleBits and innobits. Especially the difference between the two products. Both are magnetically connected electronic building blocks. Both products empower people to invent and create...
- LittleBits Community & the Workshop Set
LittleBits have launched a global network of organizations to share and spread the word of littleBits. It's all to put the power of electronics in the hands of everyone. The 'chapters' are simply locations such as maker spaces and libraries, all arou...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.