If you have an 8mm linear rail, you'll want to give it a bit of guidance and support to help it through the day. Sometimes a good word and a pat on the back is all you need, but when that's not enough, use a pair of these aluminum cast rail supports!
Usable with any 8mm linear guide, you can simply slide the rail through, then tighten the clamp screw at the top to fix it in place. Then use up to 6mm diameter bolts to attach them. If you need to disassemble or otherwise repair your robot or machine, its easy to open up the clamp and remove the rail.
Each item comes with one support, so chances are you'll want to buy two of these to support a single railing. Adafruit have a bunch of bearings and platforms that you may want to use with an 8mm based rail system so check out Adafruit's CNC category
Linear Rail Shaft Guide/Support - 8mm Diameter (4:52)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.