This charger accurately balances and charges Lithium Polymer, LiFe (A123), NiCd and NiMH batteries. It will handle LiPo/LiFe up to 6S and NiMH/NiCd up to 15S and shows individual cell voltage during charge with realtime updates throughout the charge cycle.
The intuitive menu system means charging and cycling is an easy process and can be done quickly and accurately either in the field, by using a 12V input such as a car battery, or at home with a 12V power supply.
Bundled with the charger are a number of input and output wires which should satisfy most any charging requirement. This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, iMax and any pack with a JST-XH adapter.
Note: A power supply is not included. The DC input jack is not the same as the standard 5.5mm size we use. It has a larger pin diameter. Thankfully, it does come with a barrel jack to alligator clip adapter.
Note: Although the enclosure is labeled as an Imax B6, this is not the same charger as the more expensive charger by the same name.
- Weight: 277g
- Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1~15
- Li-ion/Poly cells: 1~6
- Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
- Large range of charge currents
- Store function, allows safe storage current
- Time limit function
- Input voltage monitoring (protects car batteries in the field)
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling
- Input Voltage: 11~18V
- Circuit power: Max Charge: 50W / Max Discharge: 5W
- Charge Current Range: .1~6.0A
- Pb battery voltage: 2~20v
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Choosing Your Next LiPo Battery
As technology gets smaller and more powerful, wearables and portable devices are becoming more common in our everyday lives. Makers are looking to make projects portable and with that comes the need for high capacity batteries that are reliable, powe...
- Powerboost your LiPo Batteries
We're going to pick up where the LiPo Battery tutorial left off and look closer at the Adafruit Powerboost modules for charging your LiPos. We talked about the rules of using these batteries and how to make sure you don't set your project a light whe...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
- IoT Plant Monitor
So, my wife wanted to have some small plants in the house. I didn’t, so we compromised, and got some plants. The only thing is that neither of us remembers to water them, so I wanted to build a sensor array to monitor the moisture content of the soil, and notify us when they needed watering. We’ve got 3 plants, all fairly close to each other, and I wanted to create an IoT project so that it could send an email notifi...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.