Portage for your Projects! Lady Ada's Bento Box is a crush-proof, drop-proof & water-proof prototyping kit that combines the ultra-rugged Otterbox 3000 with a storage tin and half-size (400-point) breadboard. In the middle is a spot for attaching an Arduino UNO (or any other PCB that has the same shape and mounting holes). There's plenty of clearance for wires (even ones with plastic bits on the end such as Adafruit's premium jumper wires or wire bundles) and parts on the breadboard, and the box is so sturdy you never have to worry about any delicate parts inside getting damaged. Toss it in your backpack, suitcase, duffel bag and you can be sure to work on it when you get to school, work or home.
Each pack contains:
- Otterbox 3000
- Half size (400-point) breadboard
- Altoids-sized mint tin
- Laser cut acrylic plate
- Mounting hardware for attaching an Arduino to the plate and sticky foam to attach the tin to the Otterbox
- 6 Bento box stickers!
Please note that some of the photos above show the box with an Arduino and/or wires, components, USB cable, displays, etc. These are not included!
Use Adafruit's handy quick tutorial for assembling your bento!
Designed with <3 by Amanda "w0z" Wozniak!
- Approx 0.85" clearance for components above the breadboard
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.