Many people asked if we did a "normal" style relay, a version that required just a single "data" line to turn on/off. So we designed this.
You need 3v to power the relay coil (2.8v to 4v will do). The input (IN) requires just a few milliamps at anywhere between 2.5v and 12v. You can even use the same volatge you are powering the coil from.
- Low cost way to control larger voltages and currents.
- Relay supplied will vary depending on stock; will either be a 7A or 10A device.
- Supplied as a kit. Easy to build.
- Supports any microcontroller or TTL signal (3.3ma drive max) 3.3v to 5v supported. Relay current consumption at 5v is 73ma (on the IMO relay pictured)
- On-board switching transistor.
- On-board back EMF protection.
- Easy 1 wire drive. High for on, low for off.
- Small size 50mm long x 26mm wide x 19mm high
- mains rated relay
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.