Jumper wires are awesome. Just a little bit of stranded core wire with a nice solid pin connector on either end. They have the flexibility of stranded wire but will fit directly into breadboards and female pin headers. The only downside to the standard jumper wires we carry is that they’re a tad too thin to use for most power applications, so we got some beefy ones!
These 20AWG jumper wires work just like our smaller gauge premium jumpers except that they can handle a little more juice. If you’ve ever been unsettled by warm jumper wires, give these a try! This pack contains ten 6" jumpers with a male pin header on either side.
Dimensions: 6" Long
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.