Pogo pins make life so much easier when you are trying to program without having to solder a single thing, and when you attach them to an In-system programming (ISP) adapter they become instantly better, this simple kit allows you to do just that. Introducing the ISP Pogo Adapter, a simple and easy way to adapt pogo pins to a 6-pin ISP header allowing you to program an IC still without soldering a header to do so.
We’ve also included a labeled SIP header row and a 6-pin molex cable for you to be able to use your Arduino (or other single-board microcontroller) as an ISP device!
This adapter does come as a kit and assembly will be required.
- 1x ISP Pogo Adapter PCB
- 1x Molex Jumper 6 Wire Assembly
- 1x JST Right Angle Connector
- 1x Male ISP Header
- 2x 3/8" Plastic Standoff
- 4x ¼" Phillips Head Screw
- 6x Pogo Pin with Pointed Tip
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Fritzing for Schematic and PCB Design
Fritzing is a completely free Circuit Design program available across all popular operating systems. The program was designed to support hobbyists, hackers, artists and makers (and all creative minds) in taking the step from concept to prototype to p...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.