If you have a project where you'd like to be able to detach the wiring, this wire will fit the bill. Its a JST 2.5mm 'free hanging' cable assembly that latches strongly. One wire is marked with a white dashed line. You can't plug these in backwards.
This is the matching connector to the inverter. It is required to connect EL wire to the inverter! 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch JST SM connector on the end
Please note these are designed for use with EL wire/panel/tape which is AC. For that reason, you can't assume that the striped wire will match on the plug and socket sides!
Documentation and Resources:
- Wings of the Feather
The Feather boards are the brains of your project, we took a closer look at the different models in our Birds of Feather article, check that out first (especially if you have no idea what the difference is between a feather and a wing). You can plug ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.