If you have a project where you'd like to be able to detach the wiring, this wire will fit the bill. Its a JST 2.5mm 'free hanging' cable assembly that latches strongly. One wire is marked with a white dashed line. You can't plug these in backwards.
Adafruit use these mostly for EL wire. This is the same connector as is on the inverter. It's useful if you're making a Y-connector or want to attach EL wire to some other kind of inverter. 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch JST SM connector on the end
Please note these are designed for use with EL wire/panel/tape which is AC. For that reason, you can't assume that the striped wire will match on the plug and socket sides!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade