If you have a project where you'd like to be able to detach the wiring, this wire will fit the bill. Its a JST 2.5mm 'free hanging' cable assembly that latches strongly. One wire is marked with a white dashed line. You can't plug these in backwards.
Adafruit use these mostly for EL wire. This is the same connector as is on the inverter. It's useful if you're making a Y-connector or want to attach EL wire to some other kind of inverter. 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch JST SM connector on the end
Please note these are designed for use with EL wire/panel/tape which is AC. For that reason, you can't assume that the striped wire will match on the plug and socket sides!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.