The "poor woman's" Raspberry Pi cobbler! This combo of 2x13 pin (0.1 spaced) header and socket is for Adafruit's popular GPIO Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi Model A and B. It comes in two parts, a 'pin-through' socket and a male header. The socket straddles the center of a breadboard or Perma-Proto and then header plugs into the top of the socket. Since IDC cables are so standard, but a royal pain to use with breadboards, this is a good and cheap hack for prototyping.
Each order comes with one socket and one header. Breadboard, Perma Proto and IDC cable not included!
We also have helpers for:
- Dimensions (assembled): 33.5mm x 8mm x 17mm / 1.3" x 0.3" x 0.7"
- Dimensions (header): 33mm x 5mm x 12mm / 1.3" x 0.2" x 0.5"
- Dimensions (socket): 33.5mm x 8mm x 8mm / 1.3" x 0.3" x 0.3"
- Weight (assembled): 3g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.