As far as helping hand tools go, this one is the cream of the crop. The Third Hand from Hobby Creek is a must have tool for prototyping, soldering, really anything at all where you need to hold something in place while you work on it. Unlike other similar tools, the Hobby Creek's unique ball-jointed hose allows for flexibility and articulation at every angle.
The Third Hand comes with a sturdy base and four arms which screw into the base. They even have silicon pads on the alligator clips to prevent damage to what you're working on, and keep it nice and secure.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- The Maker Revolution
- Benchtop Helping Hands
How does your workspace look? Could it be tidier? I know that mine always could be, but with the daily addition of different tools, components, boards and general tech, it can be hard to keep on top of it all. Then when it comes to working on a circu...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade