This heatsink and fan combo was originally designed to work with an Intel Pentium 4 478 on a computer motherboard, but we find it works well in combination with our thermoelectric cooler. The 70mm fan runs at 3500 RPM at 12V. It has an RPM signal wire for sensing fan speed as well as two connectors for power.
The heatsink measures 80×69mm at the base and is 35mm tall. Overall (with the height of the fan) the combo is 60mm tall. The fan itself is about 25mm tall.
Note: This comes with some mounting hardware that we don’t know how to use
- 12VDC fan
- 28.6 dB fan noise
- 3500 RPM fan speed
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.