Forget damaged boards and burnt fingers often caused by desoldering using a braid or manual pump. A quality desoldering pump is essential for any electronics workbench. Due to its versatile range of temperatures and settings, the Hakko FR-300 is the perfect option for maker benches, or when you're on the go.
The new Quick Change Nozzle System allows for a safer and simpler method to quickly remove nozzles for cleaning or replacement, even when the unit is hot. Additionally, the integrated dial in the handle makes it easy to adjust the temperature setting without the use of additional tools. Plus, the LED indicator provides feedback on the heater element state.
- Setting 1: 350Cº
- Setting 2: 400Cº
- Setting 3: 450Cº
- Setting 4: 500Cº
Includes a stand and carrying case
- Power consumption: 105-130 Watts
- Temperature range: 350-500⁰C
- Ø1.0mm (N50-04) nozzle
- Nozzle to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Nozzle to ground potential: <2mmV
- Diaphragm pump pressure: 81kPa (610mmHg)
- Suction flow: 11L/min
- 210 (W) × 226 (H) mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.