The 315MHz RF receiver module is widely used in the field of vehicle Telecontrol, access control system, identification, etc. Compared with traditional wired communication, RF radio has advantage of higher flexibility and lower maintenance cost.
DFRobot 315MHz RF receiver module using SC2272-L4 low power decoder chip, with 8-bit three-state address coding switch, each one has three states: high level, low level, floating empty, so it supports up to 6,561 of the coding address. Modules can be used with SC2260, SC2262, PT2260, PT2262 and other coding chips, recommend our Remote Wireless Keyfob (315MHz)
Gravity: 315MHZ RF Receiver Module x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.