Copernicus II is the latest iteration of the popular Copernicus GPS module from Trimble. The Trimble Copernicus II delivers proven performance and Trimble quality for a new generation of position-enabled products. It features the TrimCore™ navigation software for extremely fast startup times and high performance in foliage canopy and urban canyon environments. Also, the Copernicus II is compatible with all applications using the previous generation of Copernicus module.
Not sure which GPS module is right for you? Check out our GPS Buying Guide!
- Tiny size : 19x19x2.54mm
- High sensitivity : -160dBm
- Time to First Lock (cold start) : 38 sec
- Dual serial ports with reconfigurable UART rates
- NMEA, TSIP, and TAIP protocols
- SMD castellation leads can be hand soldered
- RoHS Compliant
- Copernicus II Manual
- SparkFun GPS Tutorial
- GPS Tutorial by Michael Simpson
- Trimble Studio
- Trimble Support Tools
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.