The Goteck mini high-speed digital servo GS-D9257 is a fast actuator for small mechanisms. Since this servo was designed for demanding helicopter tail rotor control, it is one of the fastest servos available, yet it can deliver torque typically only found in bigger, slower servos. This servo features digital electronics and a coreless motor for higher performance and two ball bearings for reduced friction. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible.
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
Note: The manufacturer has changed this servo’s label slightly, from “GD-9257” to “GS-D9257”, though the servo itself is physically unchanged.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.