Sprinkle these around your house to collect temperature data using your Arduino. This DS18B20-based 1-wire bus temperature sensor module is easy to connect and use, and you can even daisy-chain several together on the same wire. 0.5°C accuracy and fast response.
The DS18B20 temperature sensor used on this module was featured in the book "Practical Arduino" in the Online Temperature Sensor project, so this module is perfect for building that project. We've also written up an updated version of that project using our Ethernet Shield with PoE Support, complete with example code that makes it almost a copy-and-paste exercise to add these to your home automation system or datalogger!
- -55 to +125°C temperature range
- +/-0.5°C accuracy
- Selectable 9 or 12 bit precision
- Arduino compatible library and examples support
- Unique device ID coded into every sensor
- Two sets of header connections to allow easy daisy-chaining
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 16(H) x 6(D)mm
- Temperature Sensor Module Quickstart Guide
- TEMP Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- IC datasheet (DS18B20) (PDF)
- Design files
- TEMP (27)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.