This high-power N-MOSFET module lets you switch high-current loads using a tiny microcontroller. Perfect for controlling that set of traffic lights mounted in your living room! Works brilliantly for automotive projects such as switching high-power 12V lights and high wattage LEDs.
- Maximum 60V / 20A switched load
- Multiple connection headers for high-current wiring
- Built-in pulldown resistor to ensure output is off by default
- Drive directly from an Arduino digital output
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 18(H) x 5(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts.
Suitable for 3.3V or 5V control signals, including all our microcontroller development boards.
For a similar product in a handy Arduino shield format, please see the N-Drive Shield.
- NDRIVE QuickStart Guide
- Discuss this device in our forum
- NDRIVE Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- Design files
- NDRIVE (14)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.