Measure temperature and relative humidity using a simple interface that requires just three wires to the sensor: GND, power, and data. Supported by an Arduino library that makes it very easy to read values into your project, so with a single I/O line from your microcontroller you can read both temperature and humidity.
- -40°C to +80°C temperature range with +/-0.5°C accuracy
- 0-100% relative humidity with 2-5% accuracy
- 0.5Hz sample rate (one sample every 2 seconds)
- 3 to 5V operation
- Power consumption just 4.3mA during reads, even less when idle
- Blue power LED
- Dimensions: 31(W) x 23(H) x 4(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
- Tutorial, Getting Started Guide
- HUMID Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- DHT22 Humidity/Temperature Sensor Datasheet (PDF)
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- HUMID (94)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.