This is the board that was used to hand-assemble early prototypes of the first two ArduSat satellites that went into space in 2013. We have a small number of these left over from that production run, so this is your chance to own a piece of Arduino and space history!
Build a custom CubeSat satellite module by combining your own parts and sensors with the ArduSat Prototyping Module. Excellent for non-satellite projects too.
This module is primarily designed for prototyping experimental hardware on the ground and for testing on HAB (high altitude balloon) and sounding-rocket flights. Perfect if you're planning to have an experiment performed on an ArduSat mission and you want to assemble hardware locally for testing.
- Gold plated PCB.
- Huge 651 hole prototyping area (all holes separate).
- CubeSat bus broken out to handy individual connections.
- GND, 5V, and 3.3V rails linked to CubeSat bus.
- Mechanically compliant with CubeSat specifications for hole locations and outer dimensions.
- External clearances for vertical interconnect cables.
- Stackable H1 and H2 CubeSat bus connectors: 0.1" spacing, 104 pins total.
Supplied with CubeSat bus connectors separate, ready to be soldered on.
- Dimensions: 95.45mm x 90.3mm
- PCB material: FR4 fibreglass (requires out-gassing before vacuum use)
- PCB connections: ENIG (electroless nickel immersion gold)
- Bare PCB mass: 25 grams
- Connector mass (pair): 15 grams
- Total assembled mass including solder: 42 grams
- ASPM (17)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.