If you have damaged your 4x4x4 RGB LED Cube during assembly or need to replace some LEDs then order this pack to repair your cube. We also offer the horizontal and vertical plane PCBs in separate packs.
Huge 8mm RGB (Red Green Blue) LEDs in a 4-pin package with a common cathode (negative) connection. Great for building colourful displays or status indicators that change colour! Comes in a handy 8-pack.
The "cathode" is the negative side of the LED, so having a common cathode means you can connect the cathode pin to 0V (GND) and then switch on the individual RGB elements by connecting their pins to +V using current limiting resistors. Using PWM pins on your Arduino you can then blend the red, green and blue colours together to create any colour you like.
Note: We also have "common anode" LEDs available.
The pack contains the following items:
- 8 x RGB LEDs (note: common cathode)
- Diameter: 8mm
- Body: diffused
- Forward current: 30mA
- CUBEL (4)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.