This is probably the smallest Arduino controller speically designed for controlling servos. It features a 12 standard servo control capbility with an Xbee socket which can be used in model helicopters or UAVs via the Xbee link. The feather weight (7.5g) makes it an ideal controller for application with a limited payload. The built in regulator allows the input voltage to vary from 3.5-8V which fits most power supplies without any modification.
With the use of Arduino IDE, the coding becomes extremely easy.
Note: A FTDI Basic breakout is required to upload the program (@3.3V)
Warning: The controller is working under 3.3V, please do not program it with a 5V FTDI breakout, it will damage the module permently.
- Working voltage:3.3V
- Input voltage:3.5-8V (regulated)
- 12 Channel servo control
- Xbee socket
- Analog input: 8
- Weight:7.5 gram
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.