The Flashforge Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family, built upon an open source platform.
Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed so you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever and the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun and with a thicker Z-axis rod, the Creator Pro provides more steady and precise movement than ever before.
Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA! Check out all of Adafruit's filaments here!
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320mm x 467mm x 381mm / 12.6" x 18.4" x 15"
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.