This lightweight, flexible fabric ribbon channel contains four individual wires, perfect for wiring up wearables where flexibility is key. This ribbon has 4 x 28AWG stranded-core wires, easy to solder but also quite flexible. There's no risk of accidental shorts since each wire is sleeved, and you can also pass a fair bit of current
- Ultra-low resistance: ~0.25 Ω / m
- 4 Conductor connections
- Power and data applications
- Sewable - we suggest straight-stitching on the edges
- Washable and dryable
- Foldable onto itself without shorting
- 100% Nylon: Black color with two red & white pinstripes
- Sold in 1 yard lengths
This ribbon is ideal for when you'd like to make soldered connections, a rugged sewable data bus or pass higher current than is possible with stainless thread. This ribbon can handle 250mA continuous load & spikes of 1A.
Fabric Ribbon 4-Channel Wire - 1 yard (9:14)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.