Compare with Expansion Shield X200. It adds some new features like SATA and BLuetooth, but it cancels HDMI and VGA video port. It is more suitable for project.
- Input Voltage: 6V to 18Vdc converted to 5V, 4A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi
- SATA: Allows you to connect SATA devices to your Raspberry Pi
1> 3.5mm MIC in jack
2> 3.5mm stereo audio jack
3> SPDIF output
4> Audio IO connector (Microphone input and stereo audio amplifier 3.3Wx2)
1> WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) with external antenna
2> IR sensor (38KHz)
3> Bluetooth serial communication
- USB Storage: Self-powered USB hub with 3 ports
- Real-time clock (RTC): Based on DS3231SN with included CR2032 battery
1> Power output socket
2> Camera flex slot so camera can still be used with the expansion board attached
3> DIP switch to remove connection from RPi’s pin header
4> Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
5> No wiring nor soldering is required
6> Duplicated the 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
7> Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Dimensions: 85 x 56mm (Same size as Raspberry Pi)
- Note: When you power Raspberry Pi with the shield power resource, please don't power it again via the Micro-USB port, it will damage the board!
- X300 Raspberry Pi expansion board x1
- USB adapter x1
- 2.4GHz WIFI antenna x1
- nylon spacers (M3 x 20mm) x4
- nylon screws (M3 x 6mm) x8
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.